David J. Nagel, Research Professor
Office: 2033 K Street, NW - Room 340J - Washington, DC 20052
Low Energy Nuclear Reactions and Noise in Solar Cells
Ph.D. in Engineering Materials, University of Maryland (College Park) 1977
Selected Professional Activities
Advisory Committee, International Society for Condensed Matter Nuclear Science.
Technical Program Committee for the 17th Conference on Cold Fusion, Korea, August 2012
- "Potential Advantages and Impacts of LENR Generators of Thermal and Electrical Power and Energy", David J. Nagel, Infinite Energy, Issue 103, page 11-17, May and June 2012
- "Compact Optical Microfluidic Uric Acid Analysis System", Chia-Pin Chang, David J. Nagel, Manuel T. Velasquez, and Mona E. Zaghloul, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 26 (10), 4155-4161 (2011).
- "Irradiance Dependence of Photobleaching of Resorufin", Chia-Pin Chang, David J. Nagel, Thomas J. Manuccia and Mona E. Zaghloul, J. Photochemistry and Photobiology. A: Chem. 217 (2011) 430-432
- "Computational Methodology for Absolute Calibration Curves for Microfluidic Optical Analyses", Chia-Pin Chang, David J. Nagel and Mona E. Zaghloul, Sensors 2010, 10(7), 6730-6750
- "Noise in MEMS", Faisal M. Yasin, David J. Nagel, Can E. Korman, Measurement Science and Technology, 21 012001 (2010)